NPS Calculator (Net Promoter Score)
For those who need them, instructions are below the calculator. For those who don’t, the NPS Calculator is right at the top of the page to make it easy to use.
Notes on the NPS Calculator
- The NPS Calculator generates your Net Promoter Score from your survey results.
- Your survey asks a simple question like “On a scale from 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend our company to colleagues?” 0 is the worst score, 10 the best.
- Scores between 0 and 6 are considered detractors.
- Scores of 7 and 8 are considered neutral.
- Score of 9 and 10 are considered promoters.
- The NPS Calculator generates the score by subtracting the percentage of detractors from the percentage of promoters.
- A Net Promoter Score can be between -100 and +100.